3.20m Square-cut Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table with Crystal Glass Fill
This stunning 3.2-meter x 101cm dining table is immaculately handcrafted from a single slab of reclaimed Acacia timber. The slab has been kiln-dried, laboriously sanded using the full range of grit papers and reinforced with solid iron to maintain structural integrity. Natural occurring blemishes in the slab have been filled with our unique crystal glass fill and coated over using a high-quality liquid glass finish in a process that takes 25 days or 200 man hours. The legs are brushed stainless steel that once assembled, locks into position with the slab ensuring the top will remain perfect for generations.
This slab is square-cut but maintains a full 101cm width along the full length of the table. It features long grains and swirls at the branch head. We have used clear crystal glass on the very few small fills on this top to blend into the black and yellow grains.
Available choices for leg colours are chrome, hairline, or black powder-coat. Other options available on special request.
- LIMITED – 3.20m Square-cut Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table with Crystal Glass Fill – RARE & UNIQUE
- SIZE: 320 X 101
- SHAPE: SQUARE CUT
- FINISH: CRYSTAL RESIN
- FILL: ONE SINGLE CLEAR CYSTAL GLASS FILL
- LEGS: Y-LEGS HAIRLINE STAINLESS STEEL – CHANGEABLE
- STATUS: NEAR COMPLETE AWAITING LEGS
- COMPLETION: 2-6 WEEKS DEPENDING LEGS
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: USD 12,000